Silvia Planas firstname.lastname@example.org
The Engineering department of HELIPSTAS Works under the European rules of EASA, and uses them for the helicopters of the company as well as for the private ones.
The department applies mostly the Part M of Rule 2042/2003 as identifies the Approval Certificate ES.MG.025. The main areas of work are:
- Publications Control and Evaluation
- Maintenance Programme. Approval, managing and planning.
- Routable parts control
- Control of modifications, Service Bulletins, and Airworthiness Directives
- Technical Records. Creation, development, managing and record.
- Civil Aviation Paperwork. Aircraft documents such as Certificate of Registration, Airworthiness, Noise, Radio Station License, Maintenance Program, MEL
- Due to the small distance between rules in the business, the Engineering department deals also with Rules as Part 145, 147, 66 and 21 (Rule 1702/2003). Applying these, we manage the Approved Maintenance Shops, the training of staff working under these requirements (specially certifiers). Modification reports are also conducted.
The Airworthiness Certificate is a rule requirement in order to maintain a safety level in the helicopter operation, looking after its maintenance program and inspections.
A deep control of the technical records of the helicopter should be done, checking that they reflect the real status of the helicopter. Annually, up to a certain level, and each three years in a total way.
Maintenance Program MEL Minor Change
Noise Certification Registration Certificate